It can be accompanied by a good wine and a salad.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 250g chick peas soaked the day before
- 250g green beans
- 1 celery leaf
- 1 parsnip
- 4 small potatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 onion black pudding
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- Saffron coloring
- Put the soaked chickpeas (from the previous day) together with the green beans, celery, potatoes and sweet potato to boil.
- Sauté the onion in oil (2 tablespoons per person) and add a small tablespoon of paprika.
- Pour the stir-fry into the pot.
- Cook for 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Finally, add the black pudding and leave everything to simmer for approximately 1 hour.
(Recipe courtesy of Ms. Mari Carmen Ramírez, neighbor of San Fulgencio)