IMPORTANT UPDATE ON THE SUPPLY OF MASKS
We can inform you of the following:
PEOPLE WHO WILL BENEFIT:
According to the Valencian Government, the population that will be able to access this product with their SIP card are:
a) People aged 65 or over.
b) People with more vulnerable health issues, according to the Patient Classification System (SCP): health states 6, 7, 8, and 9.
• State 9: Serious medical needs. Conditions that assume lifelong dependence on medical technology and / or significantly influence the lifestyle of the patient.
• State 8: Dominant and metastatic cancers. Patients with at least one malignant disease that significantly conditions the required medical care or a less significant disease.
• State 7: Chronic disease dominant in three or more organic systems. Combination of three or more dominant chronic pathologies.
• Status 6: Major chronic disease in multiple organ systems. Combination of two or more dominant chronic, moderate chronic or minor chronic pathologies. At least one of the pathologies must be chronic dominant or moderate chronic
COLLECTION FROM THE CHEMIST
– The masks will be available FROM MONDAY APRIL 20, and you must take your SIP card with you.
– There is NO CHARGE.
– Should there be a need for the supply of further masks in the future, this will be included in your ‘prescription’ on your SIP card and you will be advised when these can be collected
– If masks do not appear as being prescribed to you, you might not belong to the specific group determined by the Valencian Government and in the event of a patient’s complaint, it must be directed to them as with any other SIP error.
ONLY 3 MASKS WILL BE DISPENSED FOR EACH PATIENT.
Please do not rush to your local chemist as soon as their doors are open on Monday morning. Thank you