- Application for a minor construction license, duly completed and signed
- Photocopy of the D.N.I. From applicant.
- General instance endorsed by the college along with the project.
- Photocopy of the D.N.I., passport … of the applicant.
- Copy of the property deed where the works will be carried out.
- Statistical form, if applicable.
- Registration of economic activity by the construction company.
- Completed and signed application.
- Document that accredits the identity of the registered people (D.N.I., Certificate of Registration of Citizen of the Union attached to the Passport or National Identity
- Document in force, Alien Card, Passport, etc. Family book for those under 15 years of age).
- In the event of separation or divorce, the representation of minors for padronal purposes corresponds to the person entrusted with their custody and custody, which must be accredited by means of a copy of the corresponding judicial resolution. In the same way, in cases of guardianship, fostering, etc., a copy of the court decision must be provided. (Foreigners will present this documentation translated into Spanish or Valencian by a sworn translator).
- Document accrediting the occupation of the dwelling (property deed, lease, current contract or receipt issued by the Water, Electricity Supply Company, [Foreigners must present the documentation in Spanish, Valencian or bilingual] etc.). This document is not necessary in the case of incorporation of new inhabitants to an already registered family group.
- In the case of rectification or updating of data, document accrediting the correct data.
The voter registration sheet will be completed at the Town Hall and implies your agreement to update the Electoral Census in accordance with the data reflected therein. (This is only for Spanish people).
For registration in the Electoral Census of nationals of other countries of the European Union (CERE), two conditions are necessary:
- 1.- Be registered in the Register of the Municipality of residence.
- 2.- Show the will to vote in Spain in the municipal elections and / or the European Parliament.
The manifestation of voting can be carried out at any time after the registration and not just a few months before the convocation, when the Electoral Census office carries out the mailing campaign to register or for informational purposes with the registration data.
To facilitate continuous registration for those European citizens who wish to do so, they will be offered in printed form to European citizens at the Town Hall when they register or at any time they request it.