Tiramisu (from the Italian tiramisù) is a cold spoon dessert that is assembled in layers.
- 300g sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 tubs of mascarpone cheese
- 1 box of cookies
- Soluble coffee
- Chocolate Powder
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add the sugar.
- In another container, mix three yolks with two tablespoons of sugar and the mascarpone cheese.
- Mix it with the egg whites until stiff.
- Dip the cookies in the coffee.
- Place a layer of wet cookies on a tray.
- Put a layer of cream on top of the cookies
- Put another layer of cookies and another of cream until you get the desired thickness (ending in a layer of cream).
- To finish, sprinkle a layer of chocolate powder.
- Keep it in the fridge for at least an hour.
(Recipe courtesy of Mrs. Fina Mora, neighbor of San Fulgencio)