- Heat the milk with the lemon rind and cinnamon until it boils.
- Remove it from the heat and add the sugar.
- Beat the eggs and add the flour. A creamy dough should remain.
- Fry the oil with the lemon rind.
- When the oil is toasted, remove the lemon peel and with a soup spoon, pour the circles into the oil.
- Fry it for a few moments until the pieces of dough are golden brown on both sides.
- Pour them into a bowl and add the milk to which the lemon rind has previously been removed.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top
(Recipe courtesy of Mrs. Juana Maza, neighbor of the El Oasis Urbanization.)