The Municipal Public Library service has been offered in our town since 1992, where a small bibliographic collection was installed on the top floor of the San Fulgencio Town Hall.
In 2003 the Library moved to the premises of the Civic Center occupying the top floor of the same.
From Monday to Friday
Mornings from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Afternoons from 17:00 to 20:00 h.
- 3 free internet connection stations.
- Reading room with 24 seats.
- Loan service for books, CDs, CD-ROMs and DVDs.
- Information and bibliographic reference services.
- WIFI zone throughout the plant.
Throughout the year the Library organizes different activities to promote reading, such as storytelling, reading guides (for adults and children), reading contests, bibliographic news guides, bibliocine, etc.
Currently the library has more than 10,000 volumes and 1,200 library reader cards.